IN YOUR ORCHAD
PICK UP YOUR FRUITS
AND NUTS WITH EASE
THE E-BIKE AMONG
The Obstraupe offers the gentlest fruit collection among the mechanical fruit harvesters, with effective pre-cleaning of leaves and grass residues. The battery-powered device is immediately ready for use and can be transported compactly even in the trunk of a car.
The innovative pick-up technology is as simple as it is brilliant: The pick-up roller with soft fins, driven by an electric motor, pushes the valuable collected material via a transfer plate into a fruit box over a working width of 74 cm (29 inch).
Fruit and nuts fly through the leaf brush, while leaves and grass get stopped and fall back through a gap onto the meadow.
The flexible plastic fins, together with the transfer plate, form the heart of the Obstraupe. They adapt to different fruit sizes and soil conditions and ensure efficient and gentle fruit collection. Fruit is gathered from the meadow floor by the fins of the rotating roller and pushed into the fruit box via the transfer plate.
The patented system for pre-cleaning separates leaves and grass from the fruit using a leaf brush. Due to their heavier weight and therefore force, fruits and nuts are able to slide through the brush into the box. However, leaves and grass that have been collected get stopped by the filter brush and will fall back through the gap onto the meadow.
MADE IN AUSTRIA
The base frame is made of stainless steel. The aluminium elements are anodised to a high standard. The collection fins are made of food-safe plastic. Our products are made to last - made from practice for practice and already proven over 850 times.
FOR A SUCESSFUL
The Sortier! is a versatile sorting table for sorting nuts and fruits. Selected fruits are processed. Bad fruit is sorted out and no longer interferes with further harvesting passes. The variable strut spacing can be adapted to different fruit size. With the optional wheels*, the table can be easily adjusted in the field. Each table leg is infinitely height-adjustable and foldable. The modules for filling sacks* and hanging boxes allow maximum design freedom for optimal workflows.
TOOLS FOR GREAT SMALLHOLDERS
ON BEHALF OF NATURE
Organic Tools stands for smart tools in use for a sustainable, diverse agriculture. So that the work of great smallholders is made easier and the added value for the purse, nature and society grows.
SILVER FOX 04
– Collecting roller: 74 cm (29.13 inch)
– 2 fruit boxes with 34 L (7.5 UK gal)
capacity 60 x 40 x 17 cm
(23.62 x 15.74 x 6.69 inch)
– 500-1000 kg/ hour (1120-2204 lbs)
– Up to 6 inch grass length
– Roller drive: 300 W brushless e-motor
– E-bike battery 48 V - 14,5 Ah
(approx. 5 hours use)
– Stainless steel and anodized
– 24’’ solid rubber wheels
– Height-adjustable and foldable handlebar
– 33 kg (72.75 lbs) total weight
– Transport dimension 95 x 78 x 63 cm
– Variably adjustable longitudinal struts
for fruit from approx. Ø 35 mm
(Ø 1.37 inch)
– Frame made of stainless aluminium
and stainless steel
– Struts in anodised aluminium
– Legs individually foldable and
continuously variable height-adjustable
– Device for hanging fruit boxes
– Transport dimensions 161 x 73 x 33 cm
(63.38 x 28.74 x 12.99 inch)
– Maximum sorting height 110 cm
– 25 kg (55.12 lbs) total weight
– E-bike battery 48 V - 14,5 Ah
– Quick charger 4A
– 6 fruit box set & box dividers
– Additional struts for small fruit from
approx. Ø 15 mm (Ø 2,16 inch)
– Wheel module with 2 x 10‘‘ solid
– Spring steel sack holder for filling sacks