THE REVOLUTION IN YOUR ORCHARD
PICK UP YOUR FRUITS AND
NUTS WITH EASE
THE STRENGHTS OF THE OBSTRAUPE
Harvesting capacity up to 1 t/h
From the hazelnut to the cider apple
Gentle on fruit and back
Effective pre-cleaning through patented system
Electric drive with rechargeable battery
Made to last
THE E BIKE AMONG FRUIT HARVESTERS
The Obstraupe offers the gentlest fruit collection among the mechanical
fruit harvesters, with effective pre-cleaning of leaves and grass residues.
The innovative pick-up technology is as simple as it is brilliant: The pick-up
roller with soft fins, driven by an electric motor, pushes the valuable
collected material via a transfer plate into a fruit box over a working
width of 74 cm (29 inch). Fruit and nuts fly through the leaf brush, while
leaves and grass get stopped and fall back through a gap onto the meadow.
"With Obstraupe, the harvesting time was significantly
reduced. We were able to harvest about 1.5 tonnes of
orchard fruit in little more than two hours.“
- Gunther Lautenschlaeger, Brensbach
The flexible plastic fins, together with the
transfer plate, form the heart of the Obstraupe. They adapt to different fruit sizes and soil conditions and ensure efficient and gentle fruit collection. Fruit is gathered from the meadow floor by the fins of the rotating roller and pushed into the fruit box via the transfer plate.
The patented system for pre-cleaning separates leaves and grass from the fruit using a leaf brush. Due to their heavier weight and therefore force, fruits and nuts are able to slide through the brush into the box. However, leaves and grass that have been collected get stopped by the filter brush and will fall back through the gap onto the meadow.
MADE IN AUSTRIA
The base frame is made of stainless steel.
The aluminium elements are anodised to a high standard. The collection fins are made of food-safe plastic. Our products are made to last - developed by practitioners for practitioners. We stand by this and offer a 5-year guarantee on the frame.
THE BEST FRIEND OF THE OBSTRAUPE
The versatile sorting table for sorting nuts and fruits. Selected fruits are
processed. Bad fruit is sorted out and no longer interferes with further harvesting passes. With the optional wheels, the table can be easily adjusted
in the field. Each table leg is infinitely height-adjustable and foldable. The
modules for filling sacks (optionally available) and hanging boxes allow maximum design freedom for optimal workflows.
TOOLS FOR GREAT SMALLHOLDERS
ON BEHALF OF NATURE
Organic Tools stands for smart tools in use for a sustainable, diverse agriculture. So that the work of great smallholders is made easier and the added value for the purse, nature and society grows.
SILVER FOX 03
– Pick-up roller: 74 cm (29.13 inch)
– 2 fruit boxes with 34 L (7.5 UK gal)
capacity; 60 x 40 x 17 cm
(23.62 x 15.74 x 6.69 inch)
– 500-1000 kg/ hour (1120-2204 lbs)
– Up to 6 inch grass length
– Roller drive: 300 W brushless e-motor
– E-bike battery 36 V
– Stainless steel and anodized
– 24’’ solid rubber wheels
– Height-adjustable handlebar
– 33 kg (72.75 lbs) total weight
– E-bike battery 10.4 Ah (approx. 4 hours
use) or 15.6 Ah (approx. 6 hours use)
– E-bike battery 10.4 Ah or 15.6 Ah
– Quick charger 5A
– 6 fruit box set and box dividers
– Variably adjustable longitudinal struts
for fruit from approx. Ø 35 mm (Ø 1.37 inch)
– Frame made of stainless aluminium and
– Legs individually foldable and
continuously variable height-adjustable
– Device for hanging fruit boxes and buckets
– Transport dimensions 161 x 73 x 33 cm
(63.38 x 28.74 x 12.99 inch)
– Maximum sorting height 110 cm (43.31 inch)
– Total weight: with wooden struts: approx.
22 kg (48.5 lbs), with aluminium struts
approx. 25 kg (55.12 lbs)
– Struts in anodised aluminium or wood
– surface optionally anodised aluminium
– Additional struts for small fruit from
approx. Ø 15 mm (Ø 2,16 inch)
– Wheel module with 2 x 10‘‘ solid rubber
– Spring steel sack holder for filling sacks