THE SECRET FOR ONE
The Sorter! 02 is a versatile sorting table for sorting nuts and fruits. Selected fruits are processed. Rotten or unwanted fruits are removed manually and no longer interfere with further harvesting passes.
The Sorter! 02 is unique on the market and the most flexible table in the world. It is made for the field, as a mobile sorting table for sorting the harvest, but is also used in the cider factory. Numerous details and modules with wheels, box attachments and the bag holder enable individual adjustments for optimal work processes.
1. VARIABLE BRACE
Depending on the size of the fruit, the struts are inserted into the table in a variable manner to adjust the distance and allow maximum leaf and grass debris to fall through (distances: approx. 12 | 28 | 44 | 58 mm).
2. QUICK CRATE HOLDER
The crate holders on three sides allow full or empty fruit crates to be hung up for optimal work processes.
3. FLEXIBLE STOPPER
The stop plate serves as a barrier so that no fruit rolls on prematurely. When the barrier is open, fruits or nuts keep rolling.
4. COMPACT AND MOBILE
The Sorter! 02 is compact to transport with folded legs and can be quickly moved with the wheels. The struts are fixed for transport or storage.
5. MADE TO
The construction made of stainless steel and anodized aluminum is produced in Austria and in small quantities.
HARD FACT #1:
The legs are individually height-adjustable to adapt the table to the terrain and for the desired inclination so that the fruit rolls into the transport container with a slope.
"The sorting table is really the friend of the fruit caterpillar. I didn't want to buy it at first, but I have to admit that both work perfectly together."
JOHANN P., FRUIT AND GARDEN ASSOCIATION
AREAS OF APPLICATION
Trees with deep roots give fruits packed with aromas and valuable ingredients. They are a source of food with a regional identity, for a peasant added value that lies beyond the "organic waste collection" of the food industry. The key is quality. With the sort! orchards get a future.
FOR POME FRUIT
FOR SWEET CHESTNUTS
FOR STONE FRUIT
FOR MOST FACILITIES
- Aluminum frame
- Front sides and funnel made of stainless steel (V2A)
- Longitudinal struts aluminum anodized & food safe
- incl. 20 longitudinal struts, 134 cm long, 25 x 3 mm thick,
Distances 28 | 44 | 58 mm for fruits > 35 mm Ø
- With 40 longitudinal struts (+ 20 struts accessories) for distances
from 12 mm for fruits > 15 mm Ø (nuts, cider pears...)
- Stainless steel funnel for direct hanging in large box
- Box holders on 3 sides for max. 15 kg load each
- Legs can be folded in individually (incl. fixing element locking pin)
- Legs continuously height-adjustable with 2 telescopic elements
- 25 kg total weight
- Maximum sorting height 110 cm (continuously adjustable)
- Pack size (disassembled in the box): 143 cm x 31 cm x 22 cm
- Transport dimensions (with funnel, folded): 161 cm x 73 cm x 33 cm
- 20 additional struts for distances > 12 mm
- Sack holder made of spring steel for filling sacks Ø 50 cm
Ø 100 cm, max. load approx. 15 kg
- 2 x PU solid rubber wheels 10'' for off-road transport